Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter Training Ride

The MOB Racing Crew had a little gathering over the weekend.


We all got a chance to ride our bikes and stretch our legs.


It has been a long winter.


But is was really good to get out on the road.


Until we hit the section that was "Zamboni" smoothed. It was so slick that three of went down.


The rest of us went through "cyclocross style".



It was really good to get out on the road with everyone again.





We even went down a "B" road.


It got pretty desolate.


OK. really desolate . . .


But Bruce never stopped smiling.

4 comments:

Travel Gravel said...

That looks like the spot where Beav and Carney crashed back in January! Nice B roadage.

Paul Varnum said...

Yup. That's the spot. I shoulda known better.

Thaddeus Neil said...

Beautiful Montage of photo's. I actually got a kick out of them. I remembered me falling down and laughed, I saw myself doing a track stand and laughed, and then I saw pops at the end and almost rolled off my chair laughing. Sorry.....smiling.

Thanks for the day out and the fine job of hosting Paul.. Keep up the good work with the team, you are doing a fine job!

Paul Varnum said...

Thad,

Glad you enjoyed it. I know I did. Thanks for the kind words. That means alot coming from you.